3 Months and Counting!

Another month has flown by!  Jacob is 3 months old!  He's still growing (I think he's over 15 lbs now!) and is very alert & getting more interactive.  He grabs whatever touches his hands - ponytails are my new hairstyle of choice most days!    The holiday season is over, but we've still been keeping busy.  Here's the recent events in our lives.

My sister took some pictures of the boys when we were in SD a little over a week ago, so this will due for pictures for now.  I need to get some pictures taken this week now that his hair is finally cut.


While we were in SD, Jeff spoke in chapel at my old High School, Freeman Academy.  He talked about how God worked in his life from High School till now, helping him make decisions about where to go to college, what major to choose, and all those life choices that these students will soon be faced with.  God is ever present and always active in our lives, we just need to listen and look for the path He's laying out for us.  It's not usually what we expect, most of the time it's better! 
The month started out very warm for February.  I think it was almost 60* when we went for this walk.
The warm weather did not stay though, we had a heavy snow and couldn't resist going sledding with the college group from church.  And yes, we took Jacob.  The snowsuit was a little long (size 0-12 months), but it did the trick (thank you Kliewer cousins!).
The CUTEST snow angel you've ever seen!
Jennifer, Jeremy, Kayla, Jordan, Jeff & Jacob, David
Valentine's Day:  Jacob joined Jeff and I for our tradition of crab legs at home!

Jacob's first Haircut
BEFORE
AFTER
Look at all the hair we cut off!
I tried to post the video of the haircut, but Jeff can't even get it to work for me.  Jacob wasn't crazy about the whole ordeal, Jeff could only distract him for so long...next time I'll stick him in front of the TV!

Comments

I never thought to draw a halo over my kids snow angels. Fun pictures and welcome to the world of blogging.

Popular posts from this blog

Black Beans In My Guitar

6 month check-up