Father's Day
Because of my loving, hardworking, sacrificing husband, I am BLESSED to be able to stay home with our son every day and I am the happiest that I have EVER been in my life. Therefore, I think I am quite qualified to speak for Jacob when I say....
Dear Daddy,
You are the BESTEST daddy in the whole world! You are so silly, you make me laugh histarically (a big word for a 6 month old, I know)! You take such good care of me - you feed me yummy cereal and fruit and you understand that I don't like peas. You give me baths and play with me in the water - I love that! You change my diapers like a pro, even cloth ones! You let me sit on your shoulders and pull your hair - and help me pull the kitty's tail too! You push me in the stroller when we take walks with Mommy. You build me towers with blocks just so I can knock them over. You read me books at bedtime and make up songs to calm me when I'm upset - they make Mommy smile so big! But, Daddy, my favorite thing is how you love me, and teach me, and pray for me. God gave me the BESTEST daddy in the whole world, and I love you SOOOOO much!
Love,
Jacob
We spent Fathers Day with Jeff's parents and had so much fun talking and playing with them. Jeff and I always say that we are so thankful for both our own parents and parents-in-law. They have ALL always been supportive, available to help, never pushy, and always loving and praying. A big thank you to them, and especially our fathers, Rodney and Leon this Father's Day!
Comments