"Helping" in the kitchen

My baby can reach 3 times the length of his arms......... How?!?! Jeff and I were making calzones and had Jacob playing in the high chair near the table where we were working. I had previously been doing some meal plans & had a stack of cookbooks on the table. Somehow Jacob reached well beyond what we thought he could and pulled the top cookbook onto his tray. His new thing is turning pages in books so I let him keep it. A minute or two later Jeff deemed this a bad idea and saved the cookbook from Jacob's slobbery gums just before it was about to become unreadable. You can see the book on the table in this first picture with paper towels placed between some of the pages to help dry it out. After loosing his cookbook his speedy arms swiped the package of Pepperoni! I don't know why we even bother with actual toys, he's much more interested in everything else.


"I got it! Aren't you proud?"

"What? Was I not supposed to do that?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Beans In My Guitar

6 month check-up