Caleb at 2 months

Caleb is growing fast! It really does seem to fly by with the second baby. I think I'm doing pretty good getting pictures and things taken, but getting them posted is proving to be a challenge now that I'm back to babysitting. Here are Caleb's 2 month stats....

Height: 22.72 inches (52.83%)
Weight: 11 lbs. 15 oz. (66.71%)

He's following Jacob's lead on the growth charts. Jacob gained 2-3 lbs every month until he was 6 months, so we'll see if that continues for Caleb. Caleb did great with his first round of vaccines too. He barely cried at all. In fact, he just fell asleep as soon as I got him back in his car seat & I thought he was just shutting down to recover, but we stopped to see Daddy at work afterwards and when he woke up he was the happiest I'd ever seen him - squealing and smiling at all the ladies!

Caleb is very strong - strong grip, and neck, and just starting to use the bumbo seat. His eyelashes have grown so long so fast too! He's just a happy, laid back little boy. He sleeps very well. Fantastic, actually. When he was 6 weeks he decided that was a good time to start sleeping 6 hours. And the next night, he slept 7 hours. And then 6 again, and then 8 hours.....by the time he was 2 months he was sleeping 9-11 hours consistently!!! I think Jacob was 4 months when he started sleeping 8 hours, so needless to say, I was ecstatic when Caleb tuned out to be such a wonderful sleeper. And that REALLY helped when I started babysitting again.

And now some pictures of our little bundle of joy to document & celebrate his 2 months of life!












Comments

Oh I miss my little Caleb! We need a snuggle session!

Popular posts from this blog

Black Beans In My Guitar

6 month check-up