Little Chef

The other morning, Jacob "helped" me make breakfast. Since pregnant women are not supposed to eat runny egg yolks it had been some time since I've made eggs in a nest and I was very excited to re-aquaint my taste buds.

Jacob watched me make the hole in the bread with a cup and while I was buttering it and putting it in the skillet he proceeded to get out more bread and attempted to make some more nests. I laughed and took a picture since my camera was handy.
Then, while I was putting his extra bread back in the bag Jacob moved along to step two - cracking the eggs into the nests!

He needs a little more practice with eggs.....

Enjoying his hard work!

Later I found an extra baking project that Jacob had started that I was not aware of. Lego man is a delicacy in Jacob's world. :) Oh, and while I was making supper he must have thought the cell phone was a little raw - he actually turned the toaster oven ON! Luckily I noticed when he did that!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Beans In My Guitar

6 month check-up