Black Beans In My Guitar
It'll be my first big hit and will sound strangely similar to Taylor Swift's "Teardrops on my guitar" because I'm not creative enough to be a songwriter..... Abby (the 3 year old I babysit a few times a week) loves to sing and she has a marvelous memory. She really likes when I start singing a song she doesn't know and keeps asking me to "sing it again!" Jacob really likes whenever I get my guitar out, especially if I let him play too, and so I thought it might be fun to bring it out and sing some of the old camp songs I haven't played since my summers on staff at SLCC (because college students and adults don't usually sing "If I were a butterfly" and other such fun little ditties). I told Abby my idea and asked if she would like that. "And what can I play," she asked? "Hmmm, that's a good question. How about I make you and Jacob and Mason little shakers?" "Yeah!!!" So I cut the wrapping pape...

Comments